My Luv

My  Luv
Khayalan Saya

Monday 6 February 2012

My Wet Fantasy

Hi  to  all  the  bloggers  and  welcome  back  to  my  blog  page , today  I  would  like  to  write  about  my  wet  fantasy  that  I  alwas  dream  about  hehehe . Well  one  of  them  is  that  I  would  luv  to  make  out  with  a  gal  in  the  bas  and  I  would  stand  very  close  to  her  and  start  to  rub  her  in  between  her  buttocks  in  the  center  of  her  pussy , then  I  will  move  my  hard  to  the  front  of  her  pussy  and  start  to  rub  her  there  and  when  she  is  already  nice  and  wet  I  will  pull  off  her  panties  and  finger  fuck  her  untill  her  pussys  jucie  starts  to  come  out  after  that  I  will  start  to  lick  her  pussy  and  make  her  have  her  first  orgasm  then  I  would  take  my  penis  out  and  rub  it  against  her  pussy  and  once  she  can  not  take  it  any  more  then  I  will  insert  my  penis  inside  her  pussy  and  start  to  push  it  in  and  out  of  her  pussy  in  the  bas . My  secound  wet  fantasy  is  to  fuck  a  girl  in  the  swimmimg  pool , I  have  alwas  dream  about  fucking  a  girl  in  the  swimming  pool  and  as  usual  I  will  start  to  rub  her  pussy  until  her  pussy  jucie  starts  to  coum  out  then  I  will  remove  her  swim  suite  and  push  my  fingers  into  her  wet  pussy  and  finger  fuck  her  untill  she  orgasm  then  I  will  start  to  push  my  penis  in  and  out  of  her  nice  wet  pussy  and  give  the  best  pleasure  and  also  let  her  have  muti  orgasm . Ok  I   hope  you  enjoy  reading  this  and  the  next  time  I  will  write  about  my  next  fantasy  which  is  to  fuck  a girl  in  the  train . 

1 comment: