My Luv

My  Luv
Khayalan Saya

Sunday 12 February 2012

Am I Really Happy ?

Hi  and  welcome  back  to  my  blog , Today  I  would  like  to  write  about  what  I  really  feel  inside  myself . Am  I  really  happy  with  the  way  my  life  is  nowdays  and  what  you  see  for  the  physical  part  of  me  is  that  I  am  alwas  smiling  and  alwas  happy  but  that  is  not  the  true  me  for  the  inner  part  is  alwas  sad , lonely  and  miserable  deep  inside , when  ever  I  see  my  friends  with  thier  girlfriends  or  thier  wife  I feel  what  is  wrong  with  my  life  and  why  can't  I  be  happy  like  them  I  will  never  know . Nobody  knows  how  much  I  would  like  to  have  someone  to  go  out  with  and  at  times  cook  for  that  special  person  but  as  my  life  would  have  it  there  is  no  one  in  that  part  of  my  life  now  and  forever  more . The  reson  I  joint  all  this  chatting  web  stie  is  hopeing  that  I  can  find  someone  to  share  my  life  with  but  till  today  there  is  no  one  that  is  interested  in  me  oh  why  does  my  life  sucks  so  much  that  I  am  doom  to  remain  this  why  till  I  am  deep  in  the  ground , well  if  that  is  how  my  life  is  ment  to  be  I  can  not  say  much  but  I  am  the  most  unhappy  person  in  the  world  now  days  and  I  am  fed  up  with  all  the  promblems  that  I  have  on  a  daily  basics  and  also  trying  to  make  ends  meet  for  my  self  . Sometime  when  I  am  at  home  I  do  nothing  but  sit  by  my  self  and  think  about  all  the  things  that  I  could  have  had  but  because  of  the  way  things  are  now  and  forever  more    my  life  will  never  be  happy  and  fill  with  the  joy  that  I  had  when  I  had  you  my  frist  and  only  luv . For  thoes  who  read  my  life  story  here  I  hope  you  will  understand  me  better  if  we  have  ever  met  out  there  ta  for  now  till  my  next  blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment